Neuigkeiten:

Der kommende Greifenklaue-Con 2024 ist für den 16-17. November 2024 geplant. Danke an alle Besucher des Cons 2023. Einen Link zu den Bildern findet ihr im Gedenkcon-Thread.

Hauptmenü

[THANK YOU] Über das neue Template von ShadesWeb.com - Dankesthread / Thank You

Begonnen von Maniac, 27. November 2022, 19:14:51

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Maniac

Hallo zusammen,

ich möchte mich an dieser Stelle bei unserem Designer aus den USA bedanken, der in seiner Freizeit, das neue Template erstellt und der Community zur Verfügung gestellt hat. Seine Webseite kann unter ShadesWeb.com abgerufen werden. Ich würde mich freuen wenn ihr (in englischer Sprache) in diesen Thread etwas einstimmen könnt. Euer Englisch muss nicht perfekt sein - Er freut sich bestimmt darüber, dass sein Template auch in Europa (über den Atlantik) genutzt wird. Wenn Ihr wollt könnt ihr ihm auch über seine Webseite etwas per PayPal senden. Er hat das Template der Foren-Community kostenfrei überlassen.

Hello everyone,

I would like to express a solid thank you to our designer in the USA who (in his spare time) picked up the challenge in creating a new template and provided it free of charge to the community. His website can be accessed at www.shadesweb.com - I would be very happy if you also expressed your thanks (in English language) in this thread. Your English doesn't have to be perfect. He will certainly be proud that his template made it across the Atlantic ocean to Europe. If you wish you can also make a small donation on his website using PayPal. He provides the template free of charge to the Forum community.

So without further ago: Thank you very much shadesweb.com - So far I have received many positive reactions on your BrownShades Template which was a big step forward for us as a roleplaying community from (mainly) Lower-Saxony in Germany. We couldn't have done it without you and for further projects of this kind you will be the one we turn to.

My finest regards, tapwag (in SMF-Forum)
For those about to GURPS - We salute you!

rap

Thank you very much, for helping us out! :) It is definetly much better to see the old colours back here in our board. Keep up the good work - much appreciated!

Argamae

Let me also add my thanks to this hopefully growing list.
It is very close to our old theme that most of this forum community grew accustomed to over the years.
Again, thanks for letting us use the theme free of charge. I'll gladly tip you via PayPal. Take care!
In Memoriam Gary Gygax (1938-2008), Dave Arneson (1947-2009), Joe Dever (1956-2016), Greg Stafford (1948-2018), Terry K. Amthor (1958-2021) und Ingo Schulze (1977-2021)
|It's all fun and games - until somebody fails a saving throw!| D&D Meme

Impressum: Dieses Forum wird betrieben von Linuxandlanguages.com, Inh. Maik Wagner / Seigerhüttenweg 52 / 38855 Wernigerode

Kontakt unter wagnermaik [at] web [punkt] de

Datenschutzerklärung