Neuigkeiten:

Der kommende Greifenklaue-Con 2024 ist für den 16-17. November 2024 geplant. Danke an alle Besucher des Cons 2023. Einen Link zu den Bildern findet ihr im Gedenkcon-Thread.

Hauptmenü

Status

Begonnen von Bangrim, 15. Oktober 2012, 09:05:10

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Greifenklaue

Na gut, dass er die irgendwie alle auf einmal verschicken muss, ist zumindest mir klar - weil die Kickstartgelder kaum das Porto decken dürften !!! (bei 4 Sendungen jedenalls, so war es glaub ich, ursprünglich angedacht)
"In den letzten zehn Jahren hat sich unser Territorium halbiert, mehr als zwanzig Siedlungen sind der Verderbnis anheim gefallen, doch nun steht eine neue Generation Grenzer vor mir. Diesmal schlagen wir zurück und holen uns wieder, was unseres ist.
Schwarzauge wird büssen."

Bangrim

Anscheinend gehen jetzt endlich die ersten Bücher raus...

Hier nochmal eine Liste was wir alles bekommen werden..

Updated List of Products I am Going to Provide to Supporters of this Kickstarter:

Appendix N Adventures #1: "The Ruins of Ramat," with both a 0 level and expanded 3rd level versions) and the Add-On Adventures, "The Green Orb" and "The Gifts of the Only." *This product is currently shipping and will give you an example of great quality each of every product in this project.

Appendix N Adventures #2; "The Vile Worm" with the Add-On Adventure, "The Perplexing Disappearances in Bradbury."

Appendix N Adventures #3: "The Treacherous Cobtraps" with the Add-On Adventure, "The Tomb of the Stygian Wizard."

Appendix N Adventures #4: "The Witch of Wydfield," with both a 0 level and an expanded 3rd level version.

Appendix N Adventures #5: "The Pit of Pistus." This is a challenging, epic (level 5+) mini-setting in a that takes place in a pocket dimension. In addition to the setting itself, I am providing two, limited-to-this-kickstarter-only levels for the setting, "The Horror from Beyond" (for all who pledged $20 or more) and "The Lighthouse of Tartarus" (for those who paid extra shipping and those at levels $50 and up). I am working on trying to get a couple more levels created by other folks to help add to this project.  The Add-On Adventure, "Tavyn's Tower" is also included.

Dagger Kids Referee Screen

Appendix N Gaming Box

The Old Isle Setting - This setting was originally created with young children in mind and in some ways runs counter to what some folks want in a DCC adventure - and I understand. Looking back, it was a poor choice to include in this kickstarter (along with the Dagger Kids Referee Screen). So I have decided to offer you this small setting in a way very similar to Robert Conley's, "Blackmarsh" campaign setting in that I will release it as all open game content in pdf and text file form with a detailed and non-detailed hex map. This way, if you want to game using The Old Isle, you can make it your own and expand it however you like. In addition, I will provide a Dagger for Kids RPG pdf version of it as well.

X-plorers DCC Conversion: The fellow who was going to convert my X-plorers game to DCC had to drop out of the project. Another hobby publisher is now focusing on providing a much more detailed space supplement for DCC. Therefore, I am going to use my epic-level mini-setting, "The Pit of Pistus" to replace this product in this project.
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Der Mann in Schwarz floh durch die Wüste, und der Revolvermann folgte ihm.

Bangrim

We should be a bit over 50% shipped by the end of next week. I am working at trying to ship around 100 orders a week and I will start posting the weekly numbers in my Monday updates.

Update 5. Dezember.

The first shipment is still going out. We are just a little over 1/3 of the way.

Update 13.November

Immerhin haben im Oktober schon ein paar Leute ihre Lieferung erhalten ( siehe : http://irontavern.com/2013/10/29/appendix-n-kickstarter/ )
Vllt. schafft er es ja noch in diesem Jahr die erste Lieferwelle abzuarbeiten. Dann haben wir Weihnachten 2014 vllt. die letzten Produkte...
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

We were able to ship 47 packages since my last update. That brings the total number shipped to 263. We went through a winter storm since my last update. We received almost 2 inches of freezing rain and sleet followed by a foot of snow. As a result, we were iced out of the BHP workshop for a few days and this is why we did not reach out goal. However, we will shoot for 100 to ship this week.

Update: 16.12
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

Es geschehen noch Wunder.

Heute kam die E-Mail das unser Paket am Wochenende auf die Reise gehen soll.
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

Verschickt hat er es noch nicht, aber in seiner 2. Mail sagt "Bald"

;D ;D >:(
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

Zitat von: Bangrim am 06. Januar 2014, 17:43:32
Es geschehen noch Wunder.

Heute kam die E-Mail das unser Paket am Wochenende auf die Reise gehen soll.

21 Tage später. Paket ist bisher noch nicht unterwegs.
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

Paket immer noch nicht unterwegs.

Um mal zu zeigen das Produkte auch ankommen:
https://twitter.com/RickKoeppen/status/426187284388388864/photo/1

sieht sogar richtig gut aus :)
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

ZitatHere is exactly where we stand on the project:

1st Shipment

Appendix N Adventures #1: "The Ruins of Ramat" 0 level & 3rd level versions COMPLETED - PDF RELEASED PRINTED AND SHIPPING

Appendix N Adventures #2: "The Vile Worm" includes Add-On Adventure #1: "The Green Orb" and #2: "Gifts of the Only" COMPLETED - PDF RELEASED PRINTED AND SHIPPING

2nd Shipment

Appendix N Adventures #3: "The Treacherous Cobtraps" COMPLETED - PDF RELEASED PRINT VERSION - currently being printed

Appendix N Adventures #4: "The Witch of Wydfield" with Add-On Adventure #3: "The Perplexing Disappearances in Brambury" COMPLETED - PDF RELEASED PRINT VERSION - currently being printed

Speciality Items (go out with 2nd shipment)

DAGGER FOR KIDS Referee Screen In final layout

*Appendix N Adventures #5: "The Pit of Pistus Mini-Campaign Setting" This product is exclusive to this kickstarter and will never be released as a pdf or in any other form to the general public. Includes two Add-On Adventures #4 "Tavyn's Tower" and #5 "The Horror From Beyond" Retro-Style Cover, map and text in production

Gaming Box -Box artist has stopped creating art. I am working on getting a new artist for the project

Thank you for supporting Appendix N Adventures. :)

Ich habe übrigens wegen des Pakets seit Januar nichts gehört. Achja, anscheinend wurde das Setting ersatzlos gestrichen.
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

Ich habe John mal kontaktiert um herauszufinden was denn jetzt überhaupt der Stand der Dinge ist. Mal sehen ob er sich meldet.
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

Auf meine Mail hat er zwar nicht wirklich geantwortet, aber ich habe gestern eine Tracking Nummer erhalten.

Mal sehen wann das Paket hier ankommt.
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

Tracking Nummer geht nicht, John antwortet immer noch nicht....  ::) >:(
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

Zitat von: Bangrim am 07. Mai 2014, 11:05:05
Tracking Nummer geht nicht, John antwortet immer noch nicht....  ::) >:(

Mittlerweile hat er nach der letzten E-Mail geantwortet. Er guckt sich das Problem mal an.  ::)
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Bangrim

So mal wieder ein Update:

John antwortet mir nicht mehr. Die Tracking Nummer geht immer noch nicht und im letzten Update sagt er eigentlich das er keine Ahnung hat wo die Probleme mit den Paketen liegen.

Meine Empfehlung derzeit:

Stellt euch darauf ein das wir unter Umständen am Ende nur die PDFs haben!
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Orter

Zitat von: Bangrim am 29. Juli 2014, 10:55:21
So mal wieder ein Update:

John antwortet mir nicht mehr. Die Tracking Nummer geht immer noch nicht und im letzten Update sagt er eigentlich das er keine Ahnung hat wo die Probleme mit den Paketen liegen.

Meine Empfehlung derzeit:

Stellt euch darauf ein das wir unter Umständen am Ende nur die PDFs haben!

kann man sich als baker nicht bei kickstarter beschweren, wenn man nicht alles bekommt, wofür man bezahlt hat?
www.dungeonslayers.net

www.gratisrollenspieltag.de

Impressum: Dieses Forum wird betrieben von Linuxandlanguages.com, Inh. Maik Wagner / Seigerhüttenweg 52 / 38855 Wernigerode

Kontakt unter wagnermaik [at] web [punkt] de

Datenschutzerklärung